Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 95th

Finally had a little bit courage to talk to u :) Don't ask me why... Because i also don't know why... Why that day u don't want to came to my house and fetch me? U know? I feel disappointed that u never come n fetch me. Then I go Zouk with other friend... But after I went to Zouk, I actually had a bit regret. That nite I really feel no mood.  Before this I actually had plenty of mood to go clubbing, I thought that I had long time never went to clubbing so that I'm so excited to go... At the end I just realized that actually not. I excited it's because of u, I know that I finally had chance or courage to talk to u. But...

Everytime when I sit or stand near by u, I'll don't know how or what to do... I'm not don't wanna to talk to u, it's actually I don't know how to talk to u. I scare that I says something then cause u dislike me. I try to be initiative to talk, but everytime I feel so so so nervous lo.... because although I had an relationship before, I also didn't have this kind of feeling. U are the first person who cause me nervous infront of u n I really don't know what to do to u. Can u just tell me what am I have to do now? Tell u the truth or wait until the cupid help me? I'm so confuse....

That day during css class, thanks for helped me to answer the question :) I feel surprise that u'll help me when I'm helpless. And that day before the last css tutorial class start, we meet at corridor. That day actually I intentional walk out from wash room and then walk behind u. Just to ask u, whether u wanna had steamboat with us or not... but at the end I had not courage to open my mouth to ask u... When I heard that you says your ex wanna recover with u, i damn jealous.... I said that:"好草不怕回头吃", it's just kiding.... noob.....don't recover with her...!!!!

I'm so useless right...? I know... but what can i do? I just feel that I'm useless...espeacially infront of u. I can like an AK47 non-stop talking with everybody, but once u here I became a dumb. I miss that time when u fetch me home, I don't know whether I still have chance or not? Sigh!!!

No comments: