Saturday, February 4, 2012

First day of college

First day of college, suppose to be a happy day. But once I know that u falling in love, it’s kinda unbelievable news for me. I thought u like me!?! But I realize that I’m actually over thinking. It’s all too late for me, because I had deeply falling to you. Please teach me how to pull it back? The 1st day of college, I can't found u at class. Then the 2hour classes I was just like dreaming at all, I don't know what was the lecturer talk about... :( Finally the lecture class finish, I walked out from the classroom, the 1st person I can see is u. I feel happy that finally can see u, but at the same moment I don't what to do, I don't know whether wanna walk to u and say:"hi" or just past by u... Then I heard that my heart telling me to choice the second, then walk directly into lift... Because u already got gf...I can't steal or snatch away others people boyfriend. Because if now I can snatch away others people lover, one day maybe others also will or can snatch away my lover.

I couldn't do that to hurt other girls. I got such experience before. It's my ex. Before we be together, he was fall with another girl, they broke up because of me. At that time, I really don't know how much me and my ex hurt that girl. Until one day I saw the girl, then I finally realized that how much I had hurt that girl... The girl became totally different with the past. I wouldn't mention how the girl change, but I really wanna apologize to her. Sorry... I know this couldn't change anything, but I still wanna apologize to her. But at the end, me n my ex broke up also because of another girl, ya... I snatch away other people lover, then another girl sntach away my lover. It's really really hurt... and really really pain... What can I do is don't hurt any girls anymore...

Why u can tell other girl that u don't like them, but not me? U can just tell me that u don't like me. Then I can know what I have to do... Even I not brave enough to tell u the truth, not brave to see u fall in love with other girl's. But the more is I really not brave enough to snatch away your heart from another girl.

I thought u say that u won't fall in love now, because u wanna focus more in your study. But why now u be with another girl !?!
I don't want u to back to your ex, and I also never ask you to be with another girl... I'm totally lost and I'm a loser...in love...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be patient. If you miss out on something you really wanted, theres a reason. God has better plans for you, even if you don't relize it.

被遗忘的公主 said...

i cant said to u pls dont be sad ~
u wanna cry pls go ahead~ but after cry ~~i wanna c u smile ~! dear~be strong~~!

被遗忘的公主 said...

i wont said to u dont be sad~if u wanna cry ~pls go ahead~but after tat i wanna c u smile! be strong~!dear~