Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sem break

1st sem had end, it's too fast. I had learn so much during this sem, and also earn a lot :) ... SEM BREAK, is suppost to be a very happy moment for everyone n also for me, I suppost to be very very glad n exited. Because of holiday.... But I'm not feeling any happy, exited, or glad at all....never... Don't know why? Maybe in the future 1 month or more, I can't see u. I think I'll miss u , but u won't know it... I hope fall in love can have a traffic light, so that I can know whether I have to go, slow down or just stop.

Sometimes I just wish that i had never met u. Maybe u'll just a friend in my life or a person who just  pass by my life, but i also feel that I'm the lucky one. At least, we met each other.

No matter how much I wrote, U still won't know it

No comments: