Monday, December 26, 2011

My C

3C for Life-
Choices
 Chances
Changes
You must make a Choice to take a Chance, or your life will never Change. 

5C for Love-
Car
Cash
Carat
Credit Card
Condominium
Car will be damage in one day. Cash can be finish in one day. Carat it's too easy to lost, and very hard to find. Credit Card it has to pay back to bank during month end. Condominium that's a lot of huge earthquake in nowadays and I don't wanna die. This 5C couldn't be forever, and it may easy to missing.
I need some 5C which is perpetual and hard to disappear.

Charming
Confidence
Cheerful
Caring
Creative
Charming, if you love the person no matter how he look like, he would be the most charming person in your world. Confidence, this the most easy way to attract me. Cheerful, no one willing to be with a negative person and always show sadness to your partner. Caring not only to me, and also to everyone around him. But for me of course is different. Creative, honestly I unbearable to be with a bored guy. 

No comments: