Thursday, March 29, 2012

My feeling about u

          I hope that I can google your feeling about me. Really! I'm not kiding, I really wanna know that your feeling about me. I know that, u already know I like u. So can we just make it fair? Can I know yours as well?
          Again n again...I saw her...worse than worse... I can feel the pain... The first time I saw you 2 at library, I told myself: ' it's alright', then I just walk away... The second time I saw you i can feel that u very happy and laugh together with her, I told myself:' just ignore'. The third time I saw you and her, I told myself: ' is time to give up'. The last time I saw u n her, I told myself:' is time to forget'. You may think that I'm stupid, but how stupid just because l like u.

           U used few second to get my heart, but now I need to use numerous of time to forget u...         
Not everyone is lucky to meet you, but I met.
Not every word can interpret my feelings, but love do.
Not everyone can make my sight, but you do...

Not all cute guys are players, not all nice guys aren’t.
Not all single guys are available, not all flirts are lead ons.
Not all heart breakers never had their heart brokens.
Not all girls who wear revealing clothes are hookers.
Not all non virgins are sluts.
Not all friends are true.

Nothing is not what it seems if you don’t get to know the person.

And now I really regret that I missed the time to know more about u...

No comments: