Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Date Night

Actually that's not a romantic date for me. But it is most memorable. I remember that day I was feel very exited...Because this my first date with he...I guess he will give me some surprised
.
.
.
But NO....He had do nothing.............
.
.
.
And not only that....actually that day was a public holiday.
After he came to my house and fetch me, he says that he want's to bring me to a famous restaurant. But when we reached there, the restaurant was close for renovation.
It's ok never mind, then we go another restaurant for having our dinner. After dinner we goes to watch movie. Then another bad things was happen.
.
.
.
.
All the movie that we want to watch is all full. But we still got watch movie....The movie is talk about WAR....this not a good movie for dating....
.
.
.
.
While when we on the road going back to my home....once again bad things happen....
.
.
.
And this time is really a super bad things..... you know what's that???  Guess....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 The car was breakdown.............Because of that he called a taxi for me, and I'm go back home by taxi....
.
.
.
OMG....!!!! How can all the bad things was happen at the same day.....It's plenty of unlucky....


It's really a nightmare for me....

No comments: