Tuesday, April 6, 2010

shoes shoes & shoes

I had visit shoe fair in PWTC. But I had a little dissapointed, because in this fair actually it was look like a stock clearance. Bacuase some of the company are selling the out dated shoes.

.



But is not all the company sold the out dated shoes. Some of the brand shoe was also sold the most new trend shoes... 



Futhermore, it is not only the brand shoe. There was many shoes is designed by the shoe designer, or you can also buy a new shoe and DIY...



 I'm really enjoy the shoes had designed by the shoes designer....




This the most special design shoe I had seen before...




I very like this ^


This the fabulous designed....
I think no people will wear this shoe for going out....
Because it is so.....



.difficult to wear......














Jimmy Choo designed...


The price of this shoe can buy a house or a car....


Because all this shoe is jewellery so the price is also jewellike....

I wish I can have it....

No comments: