Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Holiday....

Yapp....i had resigned my job, and prepare for my further study. Before this i actually prepare to go a short trip for my holiday, but it's not success. Because my passport had already expired and I forgot it....see... i'm always blur like this.... >.<

The time was pass very fast, now is already july. It means I had to go back to study.... In this few month I had learn a lot and a lot of thing happened around me. Inside that had happiness and also had sadness..... they give me become more mature (mind).

The sadness is my little cousin had leave us. She's only 7 years old. Initially doctor said she is suffering from luekaemia, but it will recover.Then doctor said got some unknow pathogens attact her little brain, and her little brain dead. At the end she leave us. Is this unfair, my answer is YES. She's just 7 years old, she still have a lot of thing to learn, a lot of place to go,  a lot of thing to do.... She's a clever and good girl. Since she suffering from luekaemia, everyday she need to take medicine and injection. But she never resist all this thing. Because she want to back to school, back to her family, and friends.....
My little Sophia, although u alraedy leave us. But I had learn a very important thing from u, that's treasure our life, do whatever u wanna do, but it must not hurt anyone.

Besides the sadness, it still had plenty happiness. But i can't remember all, hahaha.... Why i can't remember...??? Because I'm always blur lol.....hahaha...... :p
Everybody said that work is very hard, but in the pass few month I work everyday, and also OT everyday. But I didn't feel any hard from work...
Because I see work as my entertainment, so I never feel any hard from it....Instead I very enjoy it....^_*
I feel happy for my work, although it's not my dream work. :p

Few more week , I'll go to a new and strange enviroment.That's my new school. Don't what will happen...

Now the most urgent thing is....I have to plan how to spend my holiday....I have to treasure this holiday....hahaha......

Bye bye my dear reader, I'll be back soon...^_*


                                                                I cook this....really....
                                                   Can eat, I had try.... not bad... ^_* <3




No comments: