Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My happy holiday...

Suddently wanna sing k, went to CEO @ fahrenheit 88. Never been there before, but we still find it. It hide on a corner place, it's hard to find...for me...><
 Our food of the day @ CEO....
Taste of food is normal, but the dessert is charming.....
Attract me take them...><
2 gal taken a lot of food, but we never finish it....we waste a lot of food on that day....
I know this is not a good habit...
Sorry lol.....I promise, no...2nd time....
I swear....if not I'm (*(..)*)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The few day after, hang out with my dear Jamie, that day got 2 girl hang out all the shopping mall at bukit bintang area....
I just say my leg gonna break...><
But it's fun....because this 2 gal already long long time never hang out together, they busy to study...although that day are plenty of tried...but they still feel planty of happiness...

Bought some bread from The loaf, it's my favourate bakery shop...

hahaha...we bought bread from the loaf, but eat it on coffee beans cafe
actually it's not allow outside food, but....nevermind la....!!!
hehehe....
jamie drink with honey stick, i forgot what she drink.
but she like it so much...

this mine drink Hot double Chocolate with honey stick also.
oh ya...and sky juice =)

i don't know what it's name, I'm only know that's soo...tasty...=)
my pity dear Jamie, she can't eat chocolate actually because she allergic for chocolate...
I have to say:'sorry '...to my dear jamie.
U can't eat chocolate, but I still eat infront of u...I know u jealous me =P
nevermind u wait me invention a kind of medicine for u, after eat that medicine u won't allergic for chocolate anymore.
Then u can eat a lot a lot chocolate by then lo....=)
u must wait arh....I'll will invention for u de...u must wait lo....u wait lah...hah....!!!
wei...I'm serious de, don't laugh....

can't eat chocolate, so concentrate playing her phone....so pity....=D

can't eat chocolate only...why u go n play honey....???
don't do this for protest de mah because u make the table messy....u jealous me can eat chocolate just say lo....I don't eat la....
hahaha........=D
just kiding ^.*♥


it's a happy shopping day, and happy spend time day....
wuahahaha...=D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Had long long long time never meet them...miss them so...much....
we watch a movie name Take me out tonight.
why I watch this movie, because other movie is full lo....
the movie is talk about a guy telling non-sense that he's working at a US top 10 company, Goldman Sachs.
He tell this because she wanna desire his high school secret love girl.They had sex that night, but after that the guy told the girl actually he work at a DVD shop. After that....forgot...hahaha....=D

After movie had our lunch at Hokkaido Ichiba Japanese Restaurant @ the gardens
oh!!! my Li kuan waiting food to serve until become stone...
wuahahaha.....=D
           Me                  &                  Katheleen             
OMGosh....!!!! fat a lot recently T_T
this holiday I eat eat eat everyday with friend.....
haiz.....

forgot to take the photo with main dish, so i just had the photo for my ♥♥♥ dessert....
Chocolate ice-cream with banana wrapped
Tiramisu
Vanilla ice-cream with brownie

Enjoy........
see...how enjoy we are....=D

so fast my happy holiday had pass....=(
Gonna back to school study.....
why happy time always pass very fast.....

Don't know how is my uni life...???
Awaiting.... =D

No comments: