Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Between Mind N Heart

     Sometimes people will be confuse... this is because their mind & heart wants different things... just like me... my heart very clear that want i actually want, and i also finally found that thing. But, at the same time another thing came in front of me. And that thing is what my mind looking for... U don't know what I'm talking right...??? I also don't know what I'm writing... =(
     I don't know how to choice...>.< It's very hard to make decision for me...
     I don't know why I so mind him??? I don't know why everytime i'll feel he looking at me??? I don't know why, when my friend told me that actually he always looking at me, I feel glad...??? I don't know why many times I'll force myself don't look at him, or will intentionally keep away from him??? I don't know why sometime I'll think of him??? I don't know why I'll like to talk with him???  When I talk to he I never feel shy... I don't know why everytime they talking me & u, I'll feel like...........
     But I know I like u. I know when I saw u, I'll lost control. I know I like to look at u from far distance. I know when u looking at me. I feel shy when u're in front of me. i have a lot of things wanna share with u, but I don't know how. I don't mind anything that u do. I accepted everyting u do.
     I knew U're inside my heart, and he's inside my mind. U're the person that my heart looking for. He's the person that my mind looking at....
     Can u just a bit active...??? Can u talk to me...??? Can u don't just looking at me...??? This is all because I'm a person who're not active in love....
I'm always besides u, and never been far away... But can u see me...???
I guess NO... U can't see me right...

No comments: